17 Fun Things to Do in January Around the CSRA
Happy New Year!! Time for new adventures. January can be rainy and cold, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find some fun. Here are a few suggestions for local fun around the CSRA.
17 Fun Things to Do In January
1. Be sure to ice skate one last time before Evans on Ice and Holidice closes for the season on January 6th.
2. Check out the Home Depot Kids Workshop. They will be making a mini hockey game. Jan 4 at 9 AM.
3. Take an archery class at Mistletoe State Park! Every Saturday in January.
4. Check out Cirque Du Soleil: OVO! It is alot of fun. Great for ages 5 and up!
5. Story Time Friday at Aiken County Library is a lot of fun! Music, bubbles and more!
10:15 AM (Ages 0-23 mths), 11 AM (Tots 2-3), 11:45 AM (Preschool 4-5)
6. The Harlem Globetrotters will be in town on January 11th! Show starts at 3 PM
7. Have some Saturday Fun at Reed Creek Interpretive Center. Reptiles, Nature & Cool Science!
8. Do your kids love Minecraft? Check out Minecraft Club at Euchee Creek Library. Jan 11th at 11 AM.
9. Got Lego lovers? The BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Expo will be held Jan 11th and 12th!
10. Make a Mess at Aiken County Library. They will be making tye dye shirts. Register today. Jan 16th
11. Life-size Candy Land!! Check out Games Galore at Columbia County Library. Jan 9th at 4:30 PM
12. Did you know that Kids Eat Free on Mondays at Jason’s Deli. They will have free face painting!
13. Have some fun after-school at Afternoon Adventures at Columbia County Library. Jan 30th
14. Raining? Find some inside fun on our Indoor Guides. Aiken – Augusta Metro – North Augusta
15. Be sure to check the CSRA Kids Events Calendar for local storytimes and more!
16. Winter birthdays can be fun! Check out these suggestions.
17. Not for the kids…but something different!! Axe Throwing!!!! Click this link for dates around the CSRA.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.